This “ice cream” is absolutely amazing – no points, no fat, no guilt. And it is so easy!
Best eaten as soon as it is made.
- 2 bananas, cut and frozen
- handful of strawberries, cut and frozen
- 75ml almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ahead of time, cut up two bananas and some strawberries and freeze them for at least an hour.
- In a food processor, blend together the frozen bananas and strawberries, together with the milk and vanilla extract.
- Once the mixture is blended smooth, place it in a freezable container and return it to the freezer until ready to eat.
Ah, so good 🙂