With all the baby dancing in my house recently, we need good raw energy available before a quick tango 😀My husband loves these bars and ate two in quick succession! Wrap each one in cling wrap and store in the freezer to avoid too much temptation!
You could also add different extract oils to create different batches, for example choc orange, choc mint, choc berry, choc almond, and on and on!
- 100g pitted dates
- 50g raw cashew nuts
- 30g raisins
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or any other flavour extract)
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the nuts are finely chopped and the mixture naturally forms a ball shape.
- Place the mixture onto some cling wrap and cover with another layer of cling wrap.
- Flatten the mixture into a square or rectangle shape and wrap the cling wrap around it.
- Transfer to the freezer and leave for a few hours.
- When you’re ready to eat them, remove from the freezer and cut into 5 equal portions.